Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2017

BB-8 Meet & Greet Coming to Star Wars Launch Bay


Yes, I am writing a blog just to announce this news because my obsession and a dream is finally coming true. A BB-8 meet and greet is coming to Star Wars Launch Bay at Disney's Hollywood Studios this Spring. 
BB-8 will appear in addition to Kylo Ren and Chewbacca, two characters from the Star Wars galaxy who guests regularly encounter at Star Wars Launch Bay. In addition to character greetings, the location also offers guests the chance to explore galleries full of treasured memorabilia and authentic replicas of large-scale Star Wars artifacts, including some from the latest film in the franchise, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
I couldn't be more excited to finally be able to meet BB-8 although I am also heartbroken as I won't see him until next year as no visit is planned this year. Stay tuned as BB-8 will be making his debut in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment