Search This Blog

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Summer Discount on Express Bus Service for AP Holders; Shoulder Banshees Sold Out Already

Summer Discount on Express Bus Service for Annual Passholders:

Annual Passholders are getting a real treat this summer with a nice discount on the Express Bus Service at Walt Disney World theme parks. Beginning tomorrow, June 5, annual passholders will be able to purchase the all-new Express Transportation Summer Pass for just $59 per guest.

The pass will be able to be purchased through July 31, 2017. The pass will be able to be used in unlimited fashion from June 5 through August 10, 2017. Prices for the Express Bus Service usually run $19 for single day use per guest and $29 for a multi-day pass per guest. 

Source: WDW News Today

Shoulder Banshees Sold Out Already in Pandora: The World of Avatar:


I was so excited to adopt a banshee later this week inside the Rookery at WindTraders. The popular Interactive Banshees that debuted during previews and the grand opening of Pandora: The World of Avatar last week are already sold out.

Yesterday morning, when the park opened there were just a few left and by mid-morning the banshees were officially sold out after only a week. Guests are being told it could be a few weeks before the interactive banshees are re-stocked at WindTraders. 

I will be visiting Pandora on Friday and I will be much to my dismay most likely not be able to adopt my own banshee. I guess I will just have to wait a little bit longer. 

Note: Later this week I will be returning to my second home in Walt Disney World, there will be no blog Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. I can't wait to visit Pandora and oh yeah for those of you who listen to myself and MouseLife crew know how excited I am for the Caring for Giants Tour. I can't wait to see Stella the Baby Elephant. That's all for now, I'll see you real soon. 

- John






No comments:

Post a Comment