Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2016

Some Exciting News to Share.......

I have some exciting news to share with you all. Over the last few weeks, months actually, I have been working on something new. Something I never thought would ever happen when I started this blog over a year and a half ago. A few months ago, I was added to a group of Disney fans that wanted to help make Disney Twitter great again. I know kind of corny you would think, however through this group called the Small World Club another group of friends came together.

Yes, I say friends because that is what we have become in a few short weeks, we have really come together to form a bond like no other. Now you may be saying why is he babbling on and on, just get on with it already. So anyways a few weeks ago, the MouseLife podcast was formed and the cast of crazy Disney fans is now a group of amazing friends.


So in the beginning, I said to myself no don't do it who wants to hear your voice discuss Disney. I said to the guy forming the group, "Barry, I'm not ready to commit to this but give me a few weeks and I'll give you a decision." Quickly, it was noted that I wouldn't have to be on the podcast right in the beginning, that I could become the Social Media Expert of the group, filling in when other members of the cast were absent.

That changed pretty quickly too as last week when we began test recording I was right in the thick of things along with the rest of the members discussing the latest news from Disney. So yes this is a new  adventure that I am very excited to begin. Last night, we recorded our very episode and we couldn't be more excited to be able to share it with you very soon. The MouseLife will be a weekly Disney podcast filled with Disney news, interviews, past memories, planning tips, and so much more with cast of characters from all around the USA.

Thanks to our producer/editor/member, Jeff along with help from a friend of another member, Kathy, we have already been able to secure theme music for the show. Soon you will all be able to hear all of us (Len (host), Jeff, Kathy, Shelby, Samantha, Jennifer K., Jennifer S., and myself) on SoundCloud and eventually on iTunes. If you would like please follow us on Twitter: @MouseLifePod. Also on Facebook: MouseLife.

So you may ask, what will happen with It All Started With a Mouse? Have no worries, the blog will continue daily, except for most Saturdays, of course. Please join me in the excitement on this new adventure. I can't wait to share the MouseLife with you all very soon. In the meantime sit back, relax, live the MouseLife.

- John

1 comment:

  1. Dittos to all of that, John. So glad to have joined you and the rest of the gang in this craziness. And awwaaaayyyyyyy we go!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete