Search This Blog

Monday, April 10, 2017

Where has the blog been?

Over the last week, I have been tied up with a family member being in the hospital. That family member being my father. It's always been rough talking about this topic as my father has had health issues for the majority of my life. This last week has just been another bump in the road we call life. Is it fair to see someone you love suffer, no of course not. I have learned to deal with it in my own way with the help of family and friends.

Me and my dad outside Be Our Guest
The blog will be back soon I hope, it hasn't been easy running back and forth to the hospital especially the last few days. Last Friday, he was transferred to a hospital that is over an hour away from my house. With luck, he will be back home or a rehab facility to regain his strength back in the next few days.. It's been a long week and there hasn't been a lot of magic or even spark to begin writing.

I am not looking for anything just prayers that he makes a fully recovery and comes home soon. Thank you everyone in advance but a huge shoutout to my family and especially my girlfriend Veronica for keeping me sane over the last week. Also the MouseLife crew, you have all been awesome. The Disney magic of It All Started With a Mouse will be back before you know it.

Thank You everyone for your continued support.
John


No comments:

Post a Comment