Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Welcome to It All Started With a Mouse

Welcome one and all Disney fanatics to It All Started With a Mouse. My name is John, and I like many since a very young age fell in love with Disney. This blog will literally be about all things Disney. Yes I know how many other Disney blogs out there are like this one, but I am going put in a little extra with my own personal experiences in the 25 years of my life that I have had with Disney.

Here is a little about me I am a 25 year old Disney fanatic from Pennsylvania. My family started me out early by taking me to Disney World at the young age of 2. I have been to Disney World exactly 15 times and am looking forward to my 16th trip in May of 2015. Every time I go it just seems to get more magical than the last. I have never been to Disney Land, but one day I will get out to sunny California. I like many hope to work for Disney, to fulfill this childhood dream to work for the company that I have had so many happy and joyful experiences.

What do I hope to get out of this blog may you ask? Well, you see I want to share with people my love of Disney and the experiences I have had. I want to share news, rumors, and everything else Disney related. I will try to post as much as I can, at least 4 to 5 times a week. Through my love of Disney and everyone else's I want you to come along on this journey with me in remembering it all started with a mouse. I leave you with this Walt Disney quote.


No comments:

Post a Comment