Search This Blog

Thursday, March 2, 2023

I thought I was done, but sometimes plans change and its good to be back!

Sometimes when you think all is lost, and sometimes the answer or what is lost is right in front of you. After over 2 years of not writing one single blog post here on It All Started with a Mouse, I am back. Since my last post, everything has changed including myself. I welcomed 2 wonderful kids most recently our second son was born prematurely at 26 weeks and he is growing stronger everyday. The now 2 year old is taking toddlerhood by storm. I sometimes wonder if he 14 and not 2 but guess what he is a Disney lover just like his parents. He's already been to Disney twice and will be back for a third time later this year.

Back to It All Started with a Mouse, we are back with some changes instead of daily because you know adulthood, parenthood, and life prove they are a lot this will be a weekly blog post now. I will still bring Disney news, trip reports, and more of what I had brought to the blog previously. I also want to bring new stuff to the blog as well including my wife and I have recently set a goal to run a runDisney race next year so maybe share our training plans. The big reason I am back though is I do miss the writing and a dream of mine which was recently discussed with my wife is that I want to write a book one day and with the birth of my 2 children over the last 2 1/2 years and my love of Disney I most recently realized is the type of book I want to write a children's book (possibly a Disney children's book).

I missed this and I kept the Facebook page going as most recently just sharing news, the podcast I have been a part of for the last 7 years, the MouseLife is still going on, and over the last year and a half I have hopped on TikTok, you can find me @MouseLifeJohn on both TikTok and Instagram. So tune in for the first true blog post soon and we will see you real soon and remember It All Started with a Mouse. 


- John


No comments:

Post a Comment